Our in-house Waterjet allows us to the cut the exact part or sheet you order. It's highly effective for perimeter cuts and interior cut-outs, especially for thicker material. Each part is carefully inspected with precision and accuracy both before and after the cutting process.
- 6' x 12' cut area
- No delaminations. Ever.
- Thicknesses range from 1/64" - 2"
Carbon Fiber Machining
Our experience in machining carbon fiber using either a CNC router is unparalleled. The router at Elevated Materials is great for pockets, grooves or edge chamfers. Using a 3D model, provided by the customer, or designed by Elevated Materials, we can cut almost any type of feature accurately and precisely.
- Chamfers, 3D contours, fillets, and countersinks
- Sheets and plates: 2' x 3'
- Tubes: 24" long x 6" - 30" diameter
Custom Carbon Fiber Sheets
Our team can manufacture sheets to order depending on the application and type of material available. This includes quasi-isotropic layups, aluminum honeycomb panels, or sheets with a peel-ply on side. Custom thicknesses, sizes, and shapes are all possible with Elevated Materials.
- Dimensions range between 24" x 60" x 0.015" - 2+"
- Custom layups
- Multiple cosmetic weaves
Let's discuss our manufacturing services!
Phone: (323) 391-1058
For inquires and custom quotes, please provide as much information as possible.
Information that will help us includes:
- Type of application (aesthetic or structural)
- Dimensions of proposed product, or approximate size
- Is a sketch or model of the product, or similar product, available?
- Projected quantity